Manage episode 331858643 series 2596092
Your uncle abused you when you were very young, and now he's on death's doorstep. You've resolved not to attend his funeral, though this may raise eyebrows among family who don't know the full story. So what's the least awkward way to tell your family not to expect you at the funeral? We'll try to find an answer to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/686
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- What's the least awkward way to tell your family not to expect you at the funeral of the uncle who molested you when you were very young?
- How do you let a toxic employee go in the most respectful way without making enemies in the process?
- You find yourself easily distracted from the only boyfriend you've ever had. Even though you love him dearly, you question the sustainability of your relationship when your eye wanders so easily. Is your future with this man doomed?
- The sister you once considered a bit of a superhero has fallen on hard times. How can you help her?
- It's hard to have faith in your countrymen and women when they keep voting in representatives who don't have their best interests at heart. What can you do to help them see the light?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!