457: How to Reinvent Yourself (At Any Age) with Mike Koenigs
Manage episode 347836553 series 2687880
Have you ever felt lost, depressed, scared, or unsure of what to do with your life? My guest today, Mike Koenigs, will show you that there is always a way to reimagine and reinvent yourself, no matter how overwhelmed you may feel.
Mike is an extraordinarily successful serial entrepreneur who has earned tens of millions of dollars and worked with clients such as Tony Robbins, Paula Abdul, and Richard Dreyfuss. But in his early 50s, Mike felt purposeless, suicidal, and broke.
In today’s conversation, Mike shares how he came to understand that our beliefs are what prevent us from accessing our power to change our circumstances, and he teaches us how our beliefs determine our happiness and purpose in life. Now, just a few years later, he’s happier and healthier than ever, runs a multimillion-dollar business and helps other entrepreneurs rediscover their purpose and find their next act in life.
- The foundational beliefs and values that will help you overcome any situation, no matter how difficult.
- The importance of working through your childhood trauma and unresolved issues.
- How Dan Sullivan’s advice helped him rediscover his purpose, get out of his massive $2 million debt, and build a thriving business.
- Why being honest and vulnerable isn’t a weakness; it’s your superpower.
- The next time you feel like life’s too much, be kind to yourself instead of judging your emotions.
- How meditating for three days straight helped Mike realize he could reinvent himself and create value for people in the process.
- You’ll also learn Mike’s 6-step framework for personally and professionally reinventing yourself, regardless of age.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/457
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.
Copyright © 2022 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLCConnect with Hal Elrod