Manage episode 377266032 series 1163275
In order to become a proficient reader, children need and require direct, explicit, and systematic instruction.
Educators know, understand and feel to their core a deep understanding of the impact that they have or could have.
I can use what I’m learning now to propel myself forward.
Resources Mentioned by Linda:
Connect with Linda:
- IG @lindarhyneconsulting
- Twitter @lindaschultzie
- FB LindaRhyneConsulting
- Website: http://lindarhyneconsulting.com
Join the Always A Lesson Newsletter
- Join here and grab a freebie!
Connect with Gretchen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: Always A Lesson
- Facebook: Always A Lesson
- Twitter: @gschultek
- Instagram: Always.A.Lesson
- Linkedin: Gretchen Schultek Bridgers
- Book: Elementary EDUC 101: What They Didn’t Teach You in College
Leave a Rating and Review:This helps my show remain active in order to continue to help other educators remain empowered in a career that has a long-lasting effect on our future. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/always-lessons-empowering/id1006433135?mt=2
- Search for my show on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Click on ‘Ratings and Reviews.’
- Under ‘Customer Reviews,’ click on “Write a Review.”
- Sign in with your iTunes or Stitcher log-in info
- Leave a Rating: Tap the greyed out stars (5 being the best)
- Leave a Review: Type in a Title and Description of your thoughts on my podcast
- Click ‘Send’