Manage episode 335877118 series 185
This week on the Android Police podcast, we celebrate some more ChromeOS catch-ups, seek ad and tracker salvation from Google, and pick over the Pixel Buds Pro and more of the Pixel 6a.
2:13 | Daniel has some words about the Pixel Buds Pro and 6a.
- Google Pixel Buds Pro review: Catching up, tuning out, and rocking on
- The Pixel Buds Pro aren't even out yet, and the best colorway is already selling out everywhere
- Samsung Galaxy A53 vs. Google Pixel 6a: Which deserves your $450?
21:36 | Will strolls by some new Play Store policy and some lagging cookie replacement policies. Also, the inevitability of big smartwatches in the next few years.
- Play Store lays out new rules to curb intrusive full screen ads
- Google's scheme to kill cookies needs a little more time in the oven
- It's time for the era of big smartwatches
45:00 | Ara takes us into overtime with some of ChromeOS's sprucing up.
- Chromebooks are getting a new video editor from Google Photos with some pro-level features
- Chromebooks are finally getting the automatic light and dark themes you've been waiting for
- Google Photos integration keeps your Chromebook desktop looking fresh with minimal effort
Find the team on Twitter - @journeydan @AraWagco @Will_Sattelberg @PointJules
Reach out to us - email@example.com