Manage episode 347857500 series 2988341
The days are getting shorter, and the holidays are here. You know what that means... tis the season to be stressed! We're talking about the expectations and stress the holiday's bring. It doesn't help that the days are growing darker and colder, meaning good ole' seasonal depression is creeping in like a stage five clinger. So settle is as we talk about the highs and lows of the holidays, winter, and anxiety.
Connect with us:
- NAMI Orange County Website
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @nami_oc
- TikTok @nami_oc
- Youtube: NAMI Orange County
- NAMI-OC Podcast Survey
- OC WarmLine, call or text at (714) 991-6412
- NAMI-OC's Teens and Young Adult Virtual Bulletin Board
- NAMI-OC's Peer Connector Program
- Crisis line, OC WarmLine, and crisis groups
- NAMIWalks Registration
NAMI OC's Anxiety Sucks is for informational/educational and/or entertainment purposes only and is not a substitute for medical or psychiatric advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
NAMI OC's Anxiety Sucks is funded by: OC Health Care Agency (HCA), Mental Health and Recovery Services, Office of Suicide Prevention, Mental Health Services Act/Prop. 63.