Notion Tips and Career Advice From Wall Street w/ Khe Hy (TPS432)
Manage episode 348243498 series 1409924
Be productive with Notion, advance in your career faster, and how to start a side hustle. We cover this with Khe Hy, a former Wall Street banker turned solo entrepreneur, who shares his best notion tips and career advice.
Thanks to RocketMoney. It could save you hundreds a year.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/432.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- What led Khe to quit Wall Street? [1:53]
- How did Khe work his way up to management at BlackRock? [5:51]
- What is the greatest form of leverage possible? [9:50]
- What resources and books did Khe find most valuable in his career? [11:01]
- What advice does Khe have for executives that are younger than the people working under them? [14:36]
- What is Khe’s philosophy on productivity? [18:53]
- What is “10k work?” [21:30]
- How can you apply the 10k framework to your own work practices? [27:59]
- What is Khe’s 10k mini assignment? [35:58]
- What is Khe’s 10k work secret? [38:33]
- What does Khe’s “productivity stack” look like? [39:32]
- Why does Khe like Notion so much for his business? [45:15]
- Supercharge Your Productivity
- Work The System Book Summary
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
Connect with Khe Hy
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!