Spaceboxing vs Timeboxing, iPhone Gimmicks, & America’s Productivity Woes (TPS433)
Manage episode 348913104 series 1409924
You’ve heard of “Timeboxing” to be more productive, but “Spaceboxing” is just as important. We talk about being more productive with your space, iPhone gimmicks, and discuss: why is America so much LESS productive this year?
Go to Shopify.com/tps for a FREE trial.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/433.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [4:19]
- What are the three pieces of productivity news for the week? [6:44]
- What are Thanh’s thoughts on the three productivity pieces? [10:14]
- According to Thanh, why have US workers become less productive? [12:17]
- How does Brooks feel his generation of workers compares to others? [15:04]
- What is “spaceboxing?” [20:57]
- How does spaceboxing work for Thanh? [23:54]
- What is a continuity camera? [27:46]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [32:22]
- Book- Smart Brevity: The Power of Saying More with Less
- Book- The Second Mountain: The Quest for a Moral Life
- Twitter: Todoist (and probably every other task management company) are experimenting in AI task creation
- Omnifocus 4 In Public Beta – Almost Ready To Release?
- AirBNB is going to let you search by total price which INCLUDES cleaning fees
- Why Have US Workers Become So Much Less Productive?
- Is “Space-boxing” as important as “Time-boxing” when you work from home?
- Continuity Camera: Super Useful Or Super Niche?
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!