Manage episode 376313374 series 1280399
V Körbes returns to talk prototyping with Natalie, Johnny & Kris. Is Go good for prototyping? What makes a language prototypable, anyway? How does space radiation fit in to all this? Tune in and ride along to find out!
Changelog++ members save 3 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Tailscale – Simple, secure networks for teams of any scale. Built on WireGuard.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Fly.io – The home of Changelog.com — Deploy your apps and databases close to your users. In minutes you can run your Ruby, Go, Node, Deno, Python, or Elixir app (and databases!) all over the world. No ops required. Learn more at fly.io/changelog and check out the speedrun in their docs.
- V Körbes – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Natalie Pistunovich – Twitter, GitHub
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Kris Brandow – Twitter, GitHub
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!