Manage episode 378121225 series 1280399
Michael Quiqley from NetFoundry joins Natalie to discuss Zero Trust concepts, why they are important for secure systems & how to implement them in Go.
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Fly.io – The home of Changelog.com — Deploy your apps and databases close to your users. In minutes you can run your Ruby, Go, Node, Deno, Python, or Elixir app (and databases!) all over the world. No ops required. Learn more at fly.io/changelog and check out the speedrun in their docs.
- Typesense – Lightning fast, globally distributed Search-as-a-Service that runs in memory. You literally can’t get any faster!
- BeyondCorp initiative by Google
- OpenZiti and zrok
- QUIC and [quic-go](https://github.com/quic-go/quic-go : http alternative
- bbolt (part of k8s)
- Transwarp/Dilithium - better than tcp (in some cases)
- OpenZiti Test Kitchen Repos
- Open Source LLM: Karen The Editor
- zrok SDK “pastebin” example: A buffer for moving buffers between machines
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!