Manage episode 366812813 series 1391411
Let’s debate debugging techniques! Do you print debug or dive deep into debugging tools? KBall & Jerod argue that print statements are all you need while Amal & guest Eric Clemmons take the other side. Who will win and why will it be Jerod? 😉
Changelog++ members save 3 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Fly.io – The home of Changelog.com — Deploy your apps and databases close to your users. In minutes you can run your Ruby, Go, Node, Deno, Python, or Elixir app (and databases!) all over the world. No ops required. Learn more at fly.io/changelog and check out the speedrun in their docs.
- Typesense – Lightning fast, globally distributed Search-as-a-Service that runs in memory. You literally can’t get any faster!
- Changelog News – A podcast+newsletter combo that’s brief, entertaining & always on-point. Subscribe today.
- Eric Clemmons – Twitter, GitHub
- Jerod Santo – Mastodon, Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Amal Hussein – Twitter, GitHub
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!