Rebel Whitecoat Podcast|Boost Your Mood, Focus, and Energy Naturally| Functional Medicine | Epigenetics | Spirituality
Jade Etter // IBS is BS & Healing IS Possible with a Functional Medicine & Root Cause Approach
Manage episode 358442024 series 2285338
Jade is the Board Certified Physician Assistant turned Gut Health Consultant helping motivated women kick bloating, erratic bowel habits, and fatigue by focusing on nutrition, lifestyle, and nervous system regulation. She is the Founder/CEO of Jade Etter Wellness and Microbiome University. After passing her medical boards, she specialized in gastroenterology and hepatology with an acute care focus.
During her studies Jade was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. Unsatisfied with the one size fits all medical system treating her surface issues but failing to dive deeper into her condition, Jade began her personal journey with functional medicine and root cause healing leading to the creation of Jade Etter Wellness. She has helped hundreds of women virtually spanning across 19 states and 4 countries.
Some highlights from this episode:
- Jade's struggle with ulcerative colitis & how it led to her becoming a highly sought after gut consultant
- Why IBS is BS
- Symptoms you may not realize are actually caused by poor gut health
- The importance of nervous system regulation & gut health
- The connection between your gut health & your mental health
- The common causes of gut dysfunction
- Are food sensitivity test worth doing?
- Why focusing on supplements only is another bandaid approach
Take her free quiz to help determine the root cause of your gut dysfunction HERE.
Thank you Jade!!!
All podcast interview inquiries can be sent to: email@example.com