Manage episode 327101533 series 2596092
Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a chemtrail of dihydrogen monoxide, known to cause suffocation as well as accelerated corrosion in certain circumstances, and now it's in the very air you're breathing! But to what end? What nefarious plot has the government hatched to control the lives of you and your loved ones this time? Listen on as we get to the bottom of this chemtrail conspiracy!
Welcome to Skeptical Sunday, a special edition of The Jordan Harbinger Show where Jordan and fact-checker, comedian, and podcast host David C. Smalley break down a topic that you may have never thought about, open things up, and debunk common misconceptions.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/660
On This Week's Skeptical Sunday, We Discuss:
- What is dihydrogen monoxide, and why are aircraft continually depositing it into the air we all breathe?
- Are government scientists really geo-engineering our weather? If so, to what end?
- If we're supposed to believe so-called chemtrails are just condensation-created contrails, why did a weatherman admit on live television that the military was spraying chemicals into the atmosphere?
- If chemtrails are just contrails, why are there sometimes breaks in the streams? Wouldn't the temperature difference between an airplane's exhaust and the air create consistently solid trails?
- Aluminum found in the soil proves beyond a doubt that the government is spraying us with toxic chemicals to control the population -- or something -- right?
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter, on Instagram, and on YouTube. If you have something you'd like us to tackle here on Skeptical Sunday, drop Jordan a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know!
- Connect with David at his website, on Twitter, on Instagram, on TikTok, and on YouTube, and make sure to check out The David C. Smalley Podcast here or wherever you enjoy listening to fine podcasts! If you like to get out of your house and catch live comedy, keep an eye on David's tour dates here and text David directly at (424) 306-0798 for tickets when he comes to your town!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!