Manage episode 333001643 series 2596092
Shaquille O'Neal (@SHAQ) has been retired from basketball for years, but he’s still got his irons in plenty of fires. Here, we’ll discuss everything from superheroes to law enforcement to business to sports to podcasting to — yes — the Flat Earth Theory. [Note: This is a previously broadcast episode from the vault that we felt deserved a fresh pass through your earholes!]
What We Discuss with Shaquille O'Neal:
- The real-world experience Shaq endured preparing for a political race in 2020.
- How Shaq assembled what he calls The Panel to help manage not only his career but all his important life decisions — and how you can do the same.
- Why Shaq doesn’t consider himself a celebrity (and why that still isn’t a good reason to bug him in the middle of dinner).
- How Shaq manages his emotions so he stays non-reactive on and off the court.
- Does Shaq really believe in the Flat Earth Theory?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/691
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss the show we did with the late and sorely missed Kobe Bryant — basketball legend, family man, and multimedia mogul? Catch up here with episode 249: Kobe Bryant | Dissecting the Mamba Mentality!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!