Manage episode 377433838 series 2865882
We imagine an interview with Elon Musk using AI voice cloning for the sake of some laughs. Greta second protesting arrest means she could go to jail for six months. Brian revisits solar in space. Saudis and Albertans don't believe peak oil is closing in on them.
- Brian's heat pump wather heater update
- What is a Bennet Buggy?
- Fake interview with Elon Musk and Scott Moe, a Canadian premier
- James finds a hotel with three chargers
- Hydrogen cars in Denmark lose all of their hydrogen filling stations
- California law suit against Big Oil looks for compensation
- Solar in space part II. Wjhy that's a bad idea.
- Frequent wildfire smoke this summer causing mental health issues in Canada
- UAW strike
- Voicemail from Emma Stone (not really)
- EV batteries proven to last longer in cold climates
- The Lightning Round!
The Clean Energy Show is released every week so be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get new episodes delivered to you free!
Support the Show
Make a small donation to our podcast today! PayPal Donate!https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=VMDCRPHLNR8YE
Thanks for listening to our show! Consider rating The Clean Energy Show on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you listen to our show.
Email us at email@example.com
Follow us on TikTok! @cleanenergypod Check out our YouTube Channel! @CleanEnergyShow Follow us on Twitter or Threads @CleanEnergyPod James Whittingham https://twitter.com/jewhittingham Brian Stockton: https://twitter.com/brianstockton Leave us an online voicemail at http://speakpipe.com/cleanenergyshow Copyright 2023 with some rights reserved. You may share and reproduce portions of our show with attribution. All music is copyright with all rights reserved.