Non-Negotiable Habits to Improve Your Hormonal Health (Ft. Candace Burch)
Manage episode 356671019 series 2650280
Raise your hand if you’ve ever experienced any of the following: heavy or painful periods, bloating, stubborn weight gain, dry skin and hair, brittle nails, PMS, or sleeplessness. 🙋♀️
Did you know that all of these symptoms could be a sign of hormonal imbalance?
So, what’s a girl to do? How can you figure out if your hormones are imbalanced and what habits can you incorporate to help improve them?
Jordan explores the answers to those questions with hormone health educator Candace Burch. Together, they discuss easy ways to improve your hormonal health.
Ready to get your hormones balanced again? Tune in to this episode to learn:
- The top hormone imbalances that women struggle with and symptoms to watch for
- Recommended testing to dig deeper into your hormonal health
- Common habits that actually contribute to hormonal imbalances
- The top non-negotiable habits to maintain hormonal health
- The dangers of toxins in household products and how they affect your hormones
- How to optimize your exercise for hormone balance
Want to dig deeper? Check out these links mentioned in the episode:
- yourhormonebalance.com (use the code SHE50 for $50 off testing & rebalancing packages)
- Hormone Imbalance Quiz
- SHE podcast episodes with Alisa Vitti (#169 and #170)
- Crunchi: get $10 off your first order through this link