Manage episode 372971561 series 2970933
Today we're diving into a fascinating belief that has permeated our modern world: deprivation. I firmly believe that this concept of deprivation doesn't truly exist. Join me as we explore definitions, challenge societal norms, and shift our perspective on alcohol, intuitive drinking, and liberation.
In this episode, we'll cover:
- The overuse of the term "deprivation" and its implications on our beliefs as humans.
- Definitions of deprivation and why alcohol doesn't fit into them.
- Examining intuitive drinking and how it doesn't align with true intuition.
- How societal norms have betrayed the sacred feminine, leading to the prevalence of drinking.
- Shifting away from beliefs that create deprivation and embracing those that lead to liberation.
- The importance of examining our beliefs and redefining our relationship with alcohol.
So if you've been curious about what it truly means to liberate yourself from the shackles of deprivation and align with your authentic self, this episode is for you. Share it with someone who can benefit from this journey of self-discovery and transformation. Let's awaken to a life beyond alcohol and embrace the freedom that comes with it.
Liberation is just around the corner, and I can't wait to embark on this empowering journey with you. Stay curious, stay open, and let's explore the endless possibilities together.
The show today was sponsored by Mary Wagstaff Coaching. We have been an ad free show for four years, and continue to do so we need to grow as a community. Please pay it forward by subscribing, rating and leaving a review here on apple podcasts!
Personally sharing this show on your feed or with a friend is how we can help even more women go Beyond Alcohol. Thank you for your support!
We are going to MEXICO!
Join us for a fully embodied, full awake, Women's retreat for the 2024 eclipse.
Being in a conscious community of like minded Women to support your vision.
Learn more HERE about this trip of a life time and reach out with any questions.
Join the Free 40 Day Alcohol Transformation Challenge! 5 weeks of live training, coaching, fun and support! Join HERE.