Manage episode 337136164 series 3288624
It's a podcast special this week - celebrating National Women's Day in South Africa!! Alex Clark is joined by Ella McCan Tomlin, CEO and Founder of Ardent, a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion consultancy with a difference and Sophie Compton, Marketing Executive and committee member of the Capitalise Women's Network!
- The history of Women's Month in South Africa
- Unconscious Bias in the workplace
- Invisible privilege and it's impacts
- What we're doing at Capitalise in our Women's Network
- The power of a Women's network in morale and empowerment
We'd love to know what you may have done to celebrate, or what you do in your firm to encourage diversity and inclusion!