Manage episode 328233443 series 2030630
Jordan (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabe (@GabeMizrahi) take a deep dive into their tried-and-true approach to asking for a promotion, maximizing your chances of landing it, and building on it to create a thriving career.
What We Discuss:
- The important questions to ask yourself before approaching your boss for a raise or a promotion.
- What you can start doing to ensure you get a raise or promotion next time around if you can't quite justify one yet.
- How to build your case for a raise or promotion when you're ready to take one on.
- The best practices for negotiation when the floor is yours.
- What to do if you don't get the raise or promotion on the first try.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/666
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Did you miss our deep dive into what you should do if you’re looking for a new job or relationship and you want to know how to get your foot in the door — while avoiding the mistakes that are liable to get that door slammed in your face? Catch up with episode 629: Getting Your Foot in the Door | Deep Dive here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!