Manage episode 377157445 series 2931064
1. I want some earthworms for my birthday.
2. There are three thieves in my bathroom.
3. My brother has a theory about everything.
4. He put toothpaste on a feather and brushed his teeth.
5. Mother’s panther loves the bathtub.
6. There are three thousand therapists in New York City.
7. Would you prefer something for dinner or nothing?
8. I wear thick clothing in the winter.
9. Thankfully they stayed together during the marathon.
10. Don’t try to breathe beneath the water.
11. I took an oath to follow the path of truth and honesty.
12. I put on a bathrobe and stood in front of the fire to thaw out.
13. Do you have the strength to carry your father across the river?
14. He was the ninth man to go south today.
15. Whether you agree or not, there are those who will follow me, I think.
16. Therefore thirty of us will attach the giant thermometer to the thickest tree.
17. Roses are thorny plants.
18. My grandfather looks youthful.
19. She has a sore throat and a bad cough.
20. Thirty is more than thirteen, and thirteen is more than three.
Note that in compound nouns, both words are stressed. Here are some examples:
Intro & Outro Music: La Pompe Du Trompe by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.comSupport the show
You can now support my podcasts and classes:
Help Barry pay for podcast expenses--thank you!