Manage episode 370772635 series 2931064
1) Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
2) Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
3) There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.
4) My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
5) There is no distinctly criminal class - except Congress.
6) A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read.
7) I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places.
8) Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get.
9) The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.
10) The more you explain it, the more I don’t understand it.
Intro & Outro Music: La Pompe Du Trompe by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.comSupport the show
You can now support my podcasts and classes:
Help Barry pay for podcast expenses--thank you!