Manage episode 377430454 series 2931064
1. My idea was rejected for being too risky.
2. Lightning struck a tree and set it on fire.
3. I’m not crazy about the American ‘R’ sound but it’s everywhere.
4. My dog ran after a car yesterday.
5. This is a sentence without any ‘R’ sounds. Well, almost.
6. My reward for working for so many hours? A headache and a sore throat.
7. If I were rich, I would travel around the world.
8. The railroad tracks run near my house.
9. My father was a firefighter in his youth.
10. The watchers were angry at the bad actor.
11. The buyer asked the baker to create a tall birthday cake with blue frosting.
12. The biker asked me for a favor.
13. We weren’t eager to sit on the floor. We would have preferred chairs.
14. The rarest rabbits are raised by ranchers.
15. My granddaughter is a good reader.
16. If you dry grapes, they turn into raisins.
17. Grrrrrrrr is the sound a dog makes when it growls.
18. Do you have a favorite recipe for scrambled eggs?
19. Sometimes I have to reboot the hard drive in my computer.
20. I’d rather read an interesting book than watch boring TV.
21. The word “internet” contains “R”, as do these words: rain, raise, real, recite, recall, and reduce.
22. He agrees with me that it is cold in the arctic.
23. I never argue with a cardiologist about arteries.
24. He put on an apron and started to prepare dinner.
25. The three bears in the barn set off an alarm last April.
26. Robert Frost was a celebrated American poet.
27. A large number of health-care workers are going on strike.
28. I like to buy fresh pears at the farmers’ market.
29. Last year I studied French, history, geography, chemistry, and astrophysics.
30. If you’re hungry, you should have some bread and butter. I have orange marmalade too, or strawberry jam if you prefer.
Intro & Outro Music: La Pompe Du Trompe by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.comSupport the show
You can now support my podcasts and classes:
Help Barry pay for podcast expenses--thank you!