Wellness: Rebranded - Intuitive eating, diet culture, food relationship, weight training, food freedom
Ep50-The Power of Self-Compassion: Unlocking the Path to Well-Being
Manage episode 378049158 series 3409414
Do you want to experience a greater sense of self-compassion and improve your overall well-being? If so, here’s the solution that can help you get there! By incorporating a specific approach into your daily life, you can cultivate increased self-compassion, leading to improved overall well-being. Discover the key to unlocking a more nurturing and compassionate relationship with yourself, resulting in a heightened sense of personal wellness.
Self-compassion is seeing the suffering in you or seeing that you're experiencing uncomfortable emotions and then feeling compelled to relieve that suffering -
you take action!
- Maria Winters
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Rediscover the power of self-compassion and its crucial role in enhancing your overall well-being.
- Engage with the concept of body image, and understand why self-acceptance is key to a healthy mind and body.
- Understand the difference between empathy and compassion.
- Consider your internal self-talk and the myriad of ways practicing self-compassion can change it positively.
- How self-compassion helps you deal constructively with the inevitable pain in life.
- Pinpoint how self-compassion serves as an unparalleled tool in your journey toward self-care and personal growth.
What was YOUR takeaway? Share it on socials and don’t forget to tag us so we can share it too!
Also, if you found this episode helpful, we’d really appreciate a 5-star rating and review on Apple podcasts so that others may find our show and discover a new way to rebrand wellness!
Let’s connect and keep the conversation going!
- Tara De Leon, Master Personal Trainer
- Maria Winters, LCPC, NCC
- Elizabeth Harris, MS, RDN, LDN
FB: Health and Healing with Intuitive Eating community https://www.facebook.com/groups/nutritioncoachingwithRDNElizabeth
Freebie: 5-day mini-course, How to Break Up With Dieting For Good: https://elizabethharrisnutrition.com/how-to-break-up-with-dieting-for-good