Manage episode 378494818 series 2987130
In this week's podcast Paul & Geoff head over to Norway and cast their eyes over Ed Himes' phenomenal Doctor Who story of abandoned children, monsters in the woods, mirror dimensions and a universe that can take on the form of your loved ones as easily as it takes on the form of a fairy tale amphibian: It Takes You Away.
Are we biased?
Paul definitely is! It Takes You Away is one of his Top 3 Doctor Who Stories of All Time, and if you want to know why then listen up - better yet, grab your copy of the story and sync it to the podcast for the full, immersive commentary experience!
Don't forget to let us know your thoughts on this Series Eleven classic by dropping a comment on our socials.
Support the show
- Subscribe to Who Corner to Corner on your podcast app to make sure you don't miss an episode!
- Now available to watch on YouTube!
- Join the Doctor Who chat with us and other fans on Twitter and Facebook!
- Visit the Who Corner to Corner website and see our back catalogue of episodes!
- Enjoying what we do? Consider joining our Explorers Subscription plan for more content!
Who Corner to Corner: Great guests and 100% positive Doctor Who chat!