243 - Psychological Tweetathon with Jay Van Bavel
Manage episode 342868681 series 2711620
In this episode we sit down with NYU psychologist Jay Van Bavel who is very good at Twitter. His feed is always overflowing with the absolute latest and greatest research from psychology with links to papers as they come out – on many of the topics we so often explore on this podcast – and in this episode we discuss ten of those tweets and the research he’s shared.
- Toronto Live Event: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/how-minds-change-a-conversation-lab-with-david-mcraney-misha-glouberman-tickets-410047431907
- How Minds Change: www.davidmcraney.com/howmindschangehome
- Show Notes: www.youarenotsosmart.com
- Newsletter: https://davidmcraney.substack.com
- Jay Van Bavel’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/jayvanbavel