Manage episode 354807081 series 2740608
Episode 128 (2/8/23)
Bids for Pro Qualifiers - deadline Saturday, Feb 11: https://www.instagram.com/p/CoLP_VKrF2T/
- Link in Meet Director Resource Center
- 2 Flights of 14 (14 male / 14 female)
- Masters World Cup - May 20-21 - Arlington, TX
- Regionals Registration is Open
- 50kg handicap
- Best Masters Lifter get a Masters Pro Card
- Atlanta Open & Atlanta Primetime
- May 20 - Norcross, GA
- Check IG messages
- NGB Meeting at Raw Nationals this year
Top 5 Driving Songs
- Submit your list via link in bio by Feb 14
- $100 worth of Team Rohr apparel
PL Situation: You packed your bag for a meet and are all set to go to the airport at 4am. At 3am, just before your alarm goes off, you wake up in a panic. You were dreaming that you forgot to pack something. Do you go through your entire bag or trust that you packed everything?
New Lifter Tip: Do the little things.
- As you ramp up for heavy lifts in training, the little things almost become more important because your body tightens up. Example. Pre bench thoracic mobility
Team Rohr Weekend
Team Rohr Powerlifting
100% Individualized Programming, Meet Day Preparation and Live Virtual Coaching
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
- Follow/Direct Message us @PLBalladsPodcast on Instagram & Facebook or email us at PLBalladsPodcast@gmail.com
- Listen to the Top 5 Driving Songs on Spotify!
- More Information about the Podcast and Team Rohr Powerlifting: https://solo.to/plballadspodcast
- Get the Team Rohr Training App!
The Powerlifting & Power Ballads Podcast is co-hosted by Josh Rohr and Lara Sturm and sponsored by Team Rohr Powerlifting - for all of your powerlifting coaching and meet day handling needs. The podcast covers Georgia Powerlifting information as well as National Powerlifting news. One of our more popular segments is music, specifically 80’s music and Power Ballads.