462: Your Permission Slip to Write a Book with Linda Sivertsen
Manage episode 351557434 series 2687880
Whether you want to write a book or not, today’s episode is for you. You’ll learn some valuable tips on how to crush any of your goals by listening to today’s conversation with Linda Sivertsen. Linda has authored and co-authored eleven books, including two NYT best-sellers, and she also helped me to write The Miracle Morning back in 2011!
Statistics show that roughly 80% of all people want to write a book—whether it’s to help others, generate a source of passive income, or leave a legacy—but how many people actually take action and do it?
In this episode, we discuss why writing a book can be a transformational experience for you and your family. You’ll learn the habits and routines that will not only help you write your manuscript but will also help you achieve all your other goals, no matter how difficult.
- The top three routines and habits that helped Linda achieve her goals of writing eleven books, including two New York Times bestsellers.
- Why being OK with a “s*itty first draft” may be the most important thing to have in mind in order to start writing a book.
- The most valuable lessons from Linda’s newest book, Beautiful Writers.
- The mindset that helps bestselling authors churn book after book.
- The correlation between working hard and getting “lucky.”
- How can you use the time (that most people spend watching an average of 5+ hours a day watching television) in a more fulfilling way?
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/462
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod