Manage episode 376878143 series 1423445
Go’s known for it’s fantastic standard library, but there are some places where the libraries can be challenging to use. The
html/template package is one of those places. So what alternatives do we have? On today’s episode we’re talking about Templ, an HTML templating language for Go that has great developer tooling. Co-hosts Kris Brandow and Jon Calhoun are joined by Adrian Hesketh, the creator of Templ, and Joe Davidson, one of the maintainers on the project.
Changelog++ members save 2 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Fly.io – The home of Changelog.com — Deploy your apps and databases close to your users. In minutes you can run your Ruby, Go, Node, Deno, Python, or Elixir app (and databases!) all over the world. No ops required. Learn more at fly.io/changelog and check out the speedrun in their docs.
- Typesense – Lightning fast, globally distributed Search-as-a-Service that runs in memory. You literally can’t get any faster!
- Changelog News – A podcast+newsletter combo that’s brief, entertaining & always on-point. Subscribe today.
- Adrian Hesketh – Twitter, GitHub
- Joe Davidson – Twitter, GitHub
- Kris Brandow – Twitter, GitHub
- Jon Calhoun – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!