Manage episode 363765445 series 3167938
Here are the tips that will make your e-commerce website secure:
1. One-time passwords (OTPs) are passwords that are valid for only one type of login session or transaction, on a computer system or other digital device. It is only possible for the holder of this particular phone number to receive an OTP. This will enable them to access that password, allowing them to interact with the application and verify themselves with an OTP or PIN code.
2. Default passwords for most e-commerce platforms are ridiculously easy to guess. You are exposing yourself to hacks if you do not update them. Keep your passwords and usernames as complex as possible and renew them regularly.
3. use firewall software and plugins that are not only affordable but also effective in protecting your eCommerce store. They prevent untrusted networks from entering your site, and they regulate traffic entering and leaving it.
4. Typical data loss incidents are caused by hardware malfunctions or cyberattacks. Moreover, if you do not regularly back up your data, you may lose it forever.
5. It can be very tempting to overlook the importance of regularly updating website core, security tools, and plugins.
You should always be aware of the threats that may exist within your immediate virtual environment.
For more information, please visit: https://www.ezrankings.com/blog/tips-to-secure-your-e-commerce-website/--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/mansi-rana/message