Manage episode 361307418 series 3167938
Programmatic advertising workshop by using advanced technology and algorithms to automate the buying and selling of online advertising space. The process involves multiple players, including advertisers, publishers, demand-side platforms. Here’s how it works.
1. Advertisers use a demand-side platform to set up their announcement juggernauts and specify their target followership, announcement format, and shot price.
2. Publishers use a force-side platform to make their announcement force available for purchase by advertisers.
3. When a stoner visits a website or mobile app, the SSP sends a shot request to the announcement exchange, which acts as a business for buying and dealing announcement force.
4. The announcement exchange sends the shot request to the DSP, which uses data from its data operation platform to estimate the stoner’s profile and determine whether to place a shot.
5. Still, the DSP sends an announcement creative to the announcement exchange, which in turn sends it to the SSP to be displayed on the publisher’s website or app, If the shot is successful.
6. The process happens in real-time, with the entire sale taking place within milliseconds.
By using programmatic advertising effectively, businesses can gain a competitive edge and achieve a advanced ROI on their advertising spend.
For more information, please visit: https://www.ezrankings.com/blog/programmatic-advertising/--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/mansi-rana/message