Manage episode 377677611 series 3452998
In this week's Messy Business, we’re discussing everything from mind-reading, the vastness of grief, and big bold goal setting to whether a Madonna T-Shirt is appropriate workwear.
Listen in to find out:
- Why we believe that humans will soon have the potential to teleport across time and space!
- The different ways we experience grief and Kirsty’s wave analogy!
- How grief gathers grief like an energetic magnet.
- What happened when Angels appeared in the middle of the podcast recording!
- What being ‘professional’ means and doesn’t mean to us.
- Why what we wear DOES matter!
- Kirsty’s big goal setting and why it’s on the agenda before we see the year out!
- Sarah’s first tentative steps towards anti-aging treatments and our question for you!
We’d love to know if you’re interested in Sarah’s Fu-Fu journey (should it continue haha!) and of course, please share any ‘Why on Earth’ questions with us so we can shout you out on the Pod!
As always, get in touch with your magic moments, messy business stories, challenges or weird experiences - it’s all welcome here!!!
Say hi to Kirsty Kianifard on social:
Say hi to Sarah Taylor on social: