How Gluu supports you to rethink processes with Søren Pommer from Gluu
Manage episode 359409745 series 3359964
#027: Søren and I are talking about the BPM tool “Gluu” and how it helps with its clear design to inspire employees for processes.
In this episode, I’m talking to Søren Pommer, CEO and Founder of “Gluu”. Gluu is already an established platform by helping more than one-hundred businesses and thousands of users in almost 60 countries. I wanted to have a closer look at it to find out, if Gluu is a human-centric BPM tool. Let’s explore this together…
Søren is Founder of the Copenhagen-based company Gluu.
Before founding Gluu he was founder, partner, and board member of a number of digital agencies, and he also worked as Director and Manager for Philips International in the Netherlands.
He started by visualizing processes with PowerPoint, which of course had its limitations, still had the advantages of clarity for everyone. This motivated him to develop a model with which everyone can work easily - to help more than to confuse. This is how Gluu was born in 2011. It’s still sticking to a really clear and modern design and focusses on a permanent feedback process.
- What the underlying philosophy of Gluu is
- How to model processes in Gluu
- How employees retrieve their processes in Gluu
- How Gluu supports you to involve the people in the process into the work on the process
- How Gluu supports you to trust the people working in and on the process
- What developments of the BPM tool market Søren sees
- What Gluu has on its development roadmap
- What Gluu costs and how you can test it
I hope, you enjoy this episode of the New Process Podcast and are curious to learn more in the next episode. Hit subscribe to not miss it!
If you'd like to get the links and show notes for this episode, head to:
Follow me on LinkedIn:
Want to know how to start rethinking processes? Get my free checklist here: