Manage episode 366590118 series 13227
King Baby Duck gets some feedback from friends about his all-Japanese episode, and the results are surprisingly positive. MAN WITH A MISSION come to the Boston area for a show that takes our host by surprise. Clone High is back, and all is right with the world. Well...okay, not really. KBD has to bring back the Soapbox to bash on homophobes and transphobes, and why America needs to be more sex positive!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- ATARASHII GAKKO! - OTONABLUE (from the ICHIJIKIKOKU EP)
- MAN WITH A MISSION - Take Me Under (from the album Chasing the Horizon)
- Bully - Change Your Mind (from the album Lucky For You)
- fhána - Spiral (from the "Runaway World" single)
- miwa - Harunooto (digital single)
- Beau Jennings & The Tigers - People In This Town (digital single)
- Rebuilder - Hold On (digital single)
- Saori Hayami - Abyss (from the album Shiro to Hanataba)
- Loose Sutures (feat. Nick Oliveri) - He's My Friend (from the album Sado Sex For Dummies)
- the pillows - Rush (from the album Happy Bivouac)
- SPITZ - Sandie (from the album Himitsu Studio)
- Fred Abong - Father (digital single)
- kessoku band - Into The Light (digital single)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Amazon - Shop. Connect. Enjoy. All from Earth's Biggest Selection.