Hosting 101 (Ft. Leslie Lehr)
Manage episode 350369929 series 2650280
Have you ever gotten stressed when hosting for the holidays (or any day of the year for that matter)?
Trying to figure out how to make your space look beautiful and your guests feel welcomed can be overwhelming - especially when you don’t want to spend a fortune.
So how can we show hospitality without stress, clutter, or a huge budget?
Jordan explores that question as she talks with lifestyle and organization expert Leslie Lehr about creative and easy ways to transform your space and show hospitality.
Tune in to this episode to learn:
- What hospitality means and why it’s important
- How to be hospitable as a guest
- Tips to stay organized and stress-free when hosting
- The top mistakes people make when it comes to hospitality (and what to do instead)
- 4 pieces every hostess should have
- Easy ways to decorate without adding clutter to your space
Ready to dig deeper? Learn more at leslielehrliving.com.