Manage episode 364602348 series 3051495
Welcome back to the Bar Exam Toolbox podcast! Today, as part of our "Quick Tips" series, we are talking about how to use breathing techniques to get through test-day anxiety and perform at your best.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What common mistakes happen if your nerves get the better of you during an exam
- Tactical breathing techniques that combat anxiety
- Setting up a calming morning and evening routine
- Private Bar Exam Tutoring (https://barexamtoolbox.com/private-bar-exam-tutoring/)
- Podcast Episode 39: Battling Test Anxiety in Law School and on the Bar Exam (https://barexamtoolbox.com/podcast-episode-39-battling-test-anxiety-law-school-bar-exam/)
- Daily Reflections for Bar Exam Study: An Inspirational Companion for Law Students and Experienced Attorneys Taking the Bar, by M. G. Groepler (https://www.amazon.com/Daily-Reflections-Exam-Study-Inspirational/dp/1441464115/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1392156779&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=daily+reflections+on+bar+exam+study)
- Can This $12.60 Book Help You Pass the Bar Exam? (https://barexamtoolbox.com/can-this-12-60-book-help-you-pass-the-bar-exam/)
- Test Anxiety and the Bar Exam: How to Cope (https://barexamtoolbox.com/test-anxiety-bar-exam-cope/)
- Bar Exam Perspective – What To Do If You Have a Panic Attack in the Middle of the Bar Exam? (https://barexamtoolbox.com/bar-exam-perspective-what-to-do-if-you-have-a-panic-attack-in-the-middle-of-the-bar-exam/)
- Quick Brain Boosters to Change Your Mood (https://barexamtoolbox.com/quick-brain-boosters-to-change-your-mood/)
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/bar-exam-toolbox-podcast-pass-bar-exam-less-stress/id1370651486) or your favorite listening app. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Bar Exam Toolbox website (https://barexamtoolbox.com/contact-us/). Finally, if you don't want to miss anything, you can sign up for podcast updates (https://barexamtoolbox.com/get-bar-exam-toolbox-podcast-updates/)!
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee