Artwork

Content provided by Quiet. Please. All podcast content including episodes, graphics, and podcast descriptions are uploaded and provided directly by Quiet. Please or their podcast platform partner. If you believe someone is using your copyrighted work without your permission, you can follow the process outlined here https://ro.player.fm/legal.
Player FM - Aplicație Podcast
Treceți offline cu aplicația Player FM !

04-13-2024 - Today's Weather in New York City

2:21
 
Distribuie
 

Manage episode 412298033 series 2934444
Content provided by Quiet. Please. All podcast content including episodes, graphics, and podcast descriptions are uploaded and provided directly by Quiet. Please or their podcast platform partner. If you believe someone is using your copyrighted work without your permission, you can follow the process outlined here https://ro.player.fm/legal.
Good day, New Yorkers! It's time for your favorite part of the day – the weather update!
Let's dive right in. Overnight, there's a 20 percent chance of showers with mostly cloudy skies and temperatures sticking around 54 degrees. Don't forget to hold onto your hats as it's going to be breezy with a west wind reaching up to 22 miles per hour.
As we roll into Saturday, there's a slight chance of showers at 20 percent, and it will remain mostly cloudy with a high near 53. The wind will keep things interesting, blowing from the west at 23 to 25 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Hold onto your umbrellas!
Saturday night brings a 20 percent chance of showers before 9 pm. Expect cloudy skies early on, but gradually clearing up with a low around 46. The breezy conditions persist with a west wind of 15 to 21 miles per hour.
Sunday is looking brighter with mostly sunny skies and a high near 66. The southwest wind will be blowing at a manageable 10 to 14 miles per hour.
Take caution on Sunday night as there's a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, primarily between 9 pm and 3 am. It will be mostly cloudy with a low of 56 and a southwest wind at 10 to 15 miles per hour.
Looking ahead to next week, Monday will be sunny with a high of 66 and clear skies at night with a low around 52.
Tuesday brings more sunshine with a high near 67 and some clouds rolling in at night with a low around 53.
Midweek brings a change as we look ahead to Wednesday with a 40 percent chance of showers after 3 pm. Expect mostly cloudy skies and a high near 61. Wednesday night, plan for showers, a cloudy night, and a low around 55 with a 60 percent chance of precipitation.
Thursday maintains a 40 percent chance of showers with mostly cloudy skies and a high around 65. Thursday night, the chance of showers continues with a low near 54.
And finally, wrapping up the week, Friday brings a 40 percent chance of showers with mostly cloudy skies and a high near 61.
Thank you for tuning in, and remember, for more detailed forecasts, visit us at www.quietperiodplease.com.
Thank you for listening and make sure to subscribe to never miss an update.
  continue reading

478 episoade

Artwork
iconDistribuie
 
Manage episode 412298033 series 2934444
Content provided by Quiet. Please. All podcast content including episodes, graphics, and podcast descriptions are uploaded and provided directly by Quiet. Please or their podcast platform partner. If you believe someone is using your copyrighted work without your permission, you can follow the process outlined here https://ro.player.fm/legal.
Good day, New Yorkers! It's time for your favorite part of the day – the weather update!
Let's dive right in. Overnight, there's a 20 percent chance of showers with mostly cloudy skies and temperatures sticking around 54 degrees. Don't forget to hold onto your hats as it's going to be breezy with a west wind reaching up to 22 miles per hour.
As we roll into Saturday, there's a slight chance of showers at 20 percent, and it will remain mostly cloudy with a high near 53. The wind will keep things interesting, blowing from the west at 23 to 25 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Hold onto your umbrellas!
Saturday night brings a 20 percent chance of showers before 9 pm. Expect cloudy skies early on, but gradually clearing up with a low around 46. The breezy conditions persist with a west wind of 15 to 21 miles per hour.
Sunday is looking brighter with mostly sunny skies and a high near 66. The southwest wind will be blowing at a manageable 10 to 14 miles per hour.
Take caution on Sunday night as there's a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, primarily between 9 pm and 3 am. It will be mostly cloudy with a low of 56 and a southwest wind at 10 to 15 miles per hour.
Looking ahead to next week, Monday will be sunny with a high of 66 and clear skies at night with a low around 52.
Tuesday brings more sunshine with a high near 67 and some clouds rolling in at night with a low around 53.
Midweek brings a change as we look ahead to Wednesday with a 40 percent chance of showers after 3 pm. Expect mostly cloudy skies and a high near 61. Wednesday night, plan for showers, a cloudy night, and a low around 55 with a 60 percent chance of precipitation.
Thursday maintains a 40 percent chance of showers with mostly cloudy skies and a high around 65. Thursday night, the chance of showers continues with a low near 54.
And finally, wrapping up the week, Friday brings a 40 percent chance of showers with mostly cloudy skies and a high near 61.
Thank you for tuning in, and remember, for more detailed forecasts, visit us at www.quietperiodplease.com.
Thank you for listening and make sure to subscribe to never miss an update.
  continue reading

478 episoade

Toate episoadele

×
 
Loading …

Bun venit la Player FM!

Player FM scanează web-ul pentru podcast-uri de înaltă calitate pentru a vă putea bucura acum. Este cea mai bună aplicație pentru podcast și funcționează pe Android, iPhone și pe web. Înscrieți-vă pentru a sincroniza abonamentele pe toate dispozitivele.

 

Ghid rapid de referință