Manage episode 180682978 series 41154
Fifth Annual Executive Branch Review Conference
The Fifth Annual Executive Branch Review Conference will examine the changing and often convoluted relationship between the legislative and the executive branches in the United States government. The Conference began with this opening address by Senator Mike Lee and concluded with a closing address by OMB Director Mick Mulvaney.
This panel of the 2017 Executive Branch Review Conference was held at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. on May 17, 2017.
Breakout Session: The Barriers to the American Innovation Economy
2:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Palm Court Ballroom
- Ms. Sally Greenberg, Executive Director, National Consumers League
- Mr. Robert Fisher, Senior Vice President, Federal Government Relations, Verizon
- Mr. Abbott "Tad" Lipsky, Acting Director of Bureau of Competition, Federal Trade Commission
- Mr. Bret Swanson, Visiting Fellow, Center for Internet, Communications, and Technology, American Enterprise Institute
- Moderator: Hon. Kathleen Q. Abernathy, Former Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission