#24 Alexander Stylianoudis, Head of Legal & Finance - What Does It Mean to Be Fully Remote as a Legal Professional?
Manage episode 314930182 series 3206510
Listen to Alexander Stylianoudis, Head of Legal & Finance at GooseChase Adventures talking about his remote life as a legal professional from different locations of the world, such as Bordeaux, Cape Town, Thailand, South of France, London and many more. Intrigued already?
Here are some topics that we covered:
- Remote work (even from different locations) does not always look different when it comes to workdays
- At the weekends you truly feel the benefits of being in another location and it is there where it all comes alive and gets exciting.
- He and his family is another example of how remote work brings families and people together
- Remote work provides so much more opportunities, avenues and abilities to reinvent yourself.
- Being part of the day to day of a business is critical in your professional work - he sat with customer care and sales team to understand more about their challenges
- Much more :D
Alexander Stylianoudis is the Head of Legal & Finance at GooseChase Adventures and former Legal & Financial Executive at WiFi Tribe. He has 5 years of commercial legal and financial experience, working predominantly with startups (Series A stage) and specializes in US/UK Tax Law & International Corporate Governance. Alex is the holder of an LPC, MSc, GDL & BA (Hons) and identifies himself as an extremely motivated individual with good analytical and interpersonal skills.
Alex's contact details: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stylia/
Thank you for listening!
If you liked this episode, please share it with a friend who could benefit from listening to it. It means a lot to me!
If you haven't already, please don't forget to subscribe. That way, every time I prepare a new episode for you, it'll automatically show up on your phone.