Manage episode 376498266 series 2986171
In this episode, Join JM and Valerie as they uncover the hidden world of clutter and its profound impact on our lives. In this engaging discussion, they define clutter as more than just physical items taking up space, delving into its emotional and psychological roots. Discover the surprising links between clutter, disorganization, trauma, and neurodiversity, shedding light on the reasons we accumulate excess stuff.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Understand the concept of clutter as things that take up space without adding value to our lives.
- Uncover the emotional and societal reasons behind clutter accumulation.
- Learn how clutter can manifest differently for individuals and how to recognize it.
- Discover the impact of clutter on mental clarity and efficiency.
Tune in to gain a fresh perspective on decluttering and discover the liberating benefits of a clutter-free life. Don't forget to subscribe for more valuable tips and tricks, and check out the website for in-depth courses and challenges. Start your journey to decluttering today and unlock the true potential of a clutter-free existence.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- "Put That Stuff Down" and its sequel (book) - A recommended read exploring the complex relationship between trauma, PTSD, and decluttering. It offers personal stories, psychological insights, and practical advice.
Click Here to Learn More
- Join the hundreds of people using the post-trauma secrets and decluttering by starting here: https://www.dowellht.com/freeyourself
Thanks so much for joining us today. Want to subscribe to Post-Trauma Secrets and Decluttering? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!