Manage episode 378567886 series 3472789
Do you find yourself thinking about food 24/7 and are you tired of feeling like food holds power over you? You’re not alone. The way that we approach food in our society is making us obsessed with it. It’s really easy to get caught up in diet culture practices, labeling food as “good” or “bad” and following restrictive food rules that leave us thinking about food all the dang time and feeling like food holds so much power in our lives.
If you’re ready to stop obsessing & create a more peaceful, pleasurable and balanced relationship with food, this episode is for you.
In the episode, I’m sharing:
· What is driving you to think about food 24/7.
· How the food rules you adhere are unknowingly keeping you feeling out of control and stuck.
· My top strategies for taking your power back so you can stop obsessing, eat in a way that feels good physically and emotionally and have more freedom and balance in your relationship with food.
Visit http://hungerfullness.com/ to download a free copy of my guide – 5 Steps to Reconnect with Hunger & Fullness. Learn how to reconnect with your body’s signals telling you when and how much to eat in a way that feels good, keeps you energized and can prevent overeating and binge eating episodes.
Book a free discovery call to learn about my programs and 1:1 coaching support:
Minnesota Starvation Study: Keys A, Brozek J, Henschel A et al. (1950) The Biology of
Human Starvation. Minnesota: University of Minnesota Press.
If you find this content helpful and inspiring, please LEAVE A REVIEW + SHARE your favorite episodes with others who struggle with food and body issues so they can get support to heal their relationship with food and rebuild body confidence.
Looking for more support on your journey to food freedom and body acceptance?
· New to Intuitive Eating? Download my FREE guide – QuickStart Tips to Get Started with Intuitive Eating.
· Ready to go deeper? Check out my course, The Intuitive Eating Academy.
· Need help taming your inner mean girl? Download my FREE guide - Navigating Bad Body Image Days.
· Do you find it difficult to trust your body’s cues to eat when you are hungry & stop when you are satisfied? Download my Free Guide –5 Steps to Reconnect with Hunger & Fullness.
Let’s stay connect!