Manage episode 364731533 series 3352307
In this episode, Avital Miller shares her journey from being a Microsoft program manager to becoming a healing expert. She talks about overcoming her autoimmune disorder and the importance of being personally vibrationally in tune with the stories of others. Avital also discusses the power of sound healing, working through the mind and subconscious, and the importance of having a reason to live.
Through her personal journey, Avital emphasizes the importance of connecting with people regularly and focusing on our reason to live. She leaves us with the top four full-bodied success mastery strategies and encourages us to internalize our purpose, so we can achieve full-bodied success mastery and live our best lives.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Overcoming autoimmune disorder beyond traditional medical system
- Importance of being personally vibrationally in tune with others' stories
- Power of sound healing and working through the mind and subconscious
- Importance of having a reason to live and internalizing it
- Top four full-bodied success mastery strategies
- Connecting with people regularly on the journey to achieve success mastery
If you loved this episode and you got a lot out of it, leave a review and share your biggest takeaway with me. And while you've got your phone out, make sure to follow me on Instagram @coachktdubs for more quick tips and tricks on how to change your experience with pain.
Credit: Tom Giovingo, Intro & Outro, Random Voice Guy, Professional ‘Cat‘ Herder
Mixed & Managed: JohnRavenscraft.com
Disclaimer: Katie is not a medical professional and she is not qualified to diagnose any conditions. The advice and information she gives is based on her own experience and research. It does not take the place of medical advice. Always consult a medical professional first before you try anything new.